ADF Mobile Investigator
iOS & Android Forensic Software
With the easy-to-use Mobile Device Investigator® investigators can leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to quickly and easily collect evidence from iOS and Android phones and tablets.
The ultimate field forensics for the front line solution for police, sheriffs, school resource officers, field agents, and investigators is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3:
- Connect a suspect device via USB port to preview content instantly and perform an advanced logical acquisition (multi-protocol data transfer).
- Capture and organize manual Screen Captures and perform an initial review of pictures, videos, messages, etc.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the data with a timeline view to tie the suspect to files of interest and user activities.
Mobile Device Investigator® (MDI) software can be deployed with ADF's Digital Evidence Investigator®, Triage-Investigator® or Triage-G2® in any PRO package. Talk with your account manager for details.
MDI KEY FEATURES
Mobile Device Investigator can be licensed to a computer or a physical Authentication Key (dongle).
Mobile Device Investigator is one of the best mobile forensic tools to scan unlocked iOS and Android devices (smartphones and tablets) for rapid collection to speed your investigations with the mobile phone forensic software that gives investigators out-of-the-box or custom search profiles to help you identify any type of cybercrime including fraud, white collar crime, internet crimes against children, CSAM, CEM, Human Trafficking, etc.
- Advanced logical acquisition using standard platform backup protocol, backup agent and media transfer protocol
- Connect a suspect device via USB port to preview content instantly
- Capture and organize screenshots of connected devices while navigating with automatic processing to extract and index text for search, annotation, and reporting
- Capture Revolut mobile app data and organize it in a new financial transactions table (iOS)
- Speed your scan by prioritizing keyword indexing in the viewer to save scan time
- Recover call records, messages, saved contacts and calendar data
- Recover Web browsers, browsing history, download history, search terms, form data, bookmarks and cache contents
- Recover deleted records from apps using the SQLite database
- Recover WiFi connections, installed applications and Android user accounts
- Recover pictures, videos, audio files, documents and user-defined file types
- Recover database files and Property Lists for later review
- Search for specific information using keywords, regular expressions, hash values and PhotoDNA
- Identify files or artifacts containing terms related to child exploitation
- Categorize files that match Project VIC or CAID datasets in real-time (VICS 2.0)
- iOS devices: Automatically encrypt backup to obtain more data
- Acquire up to 4GB of data per minute
Quickly go through the recovered data with the powerful results viewer to explore gigabytes of information in minutes.
- View chat conversations with bubbles to easily identify the senders and receivers with “Message Thread” hyperlink to select individual conversation
- Easily navigate through the recovered files and artifacts in a single timeline view
- View all similar apps on a single standardized view for faster review
- View recovered pictures in an easy to navigate and configurable gallery view and quickly eliminate pictures that are not photographs
- View videos using MDI's comprehensive video preview and frame extraction capabilities
- View pictures and videos organized by visual classes such as people, faces, currency, weapons, vehicles and indecent pictures of children
- View links between files of interest and user activities such as recently accessed files, downloaded files, attachments and more
- Filter search results with sorting and search capabilities (dates, hash values, tags, text filters and more)
- Leverage Suspect Technologies facial analysis age detection to quickly identify infants, toddlers, children, adults
- Add tags and comments to document your findings
- ADD-ON: Rosoka Entity Extraction and Language Translation Gisting (230 languages) available
Easily create comprehensive reports to highlight your findings and select the format most suitable for your audience.
- Precisely select which files and artifacts to export
- Customize your report to show specific columns and redact pictures
- Present information in a table or list
- Include original files or previews only
- HTML and PDF reporting options
- Export to other forensics applications with Project VIC (JSON) or CSV formats
- Share scan results with a portable standalone viewer