The Forensic Falcon-NEO, Logicube's premier forensic imaging solution, achieves imaging speeds surpassing 50GB/min. The Falcon-NEO can image from up to 5 source drives to up to 9 destinations simultaneously to provide efficient and secure digital evidence collection. The solution can image to/from a network repository with two 10GbE ports. The future-focused Falcon-NEO is designed to streamline the evidence collection process.
The next-generation of our ground-breaking Forensic Falcon®, the Falcon®-NEO achieves imaging speeds surpassing 50GB/min imaging speed*. Efficient and secure digital evidence collection is accomplished with a feature-set that provides sophisticated functionality with a goal to shorten acquisition time. Designed to meet future technological advances in digital forensics, the Falcon-NEO sets new standards in forensic imaging technology.
- Extreme speed, imaging at surpassing 50GB/min*. Clone PCIe to PCIe at speeds over 90GB/min.
- Image directly to/from Thunderbolt™ 3/USB-C external storage enclosures with an optional I/O card.
- Image & verify from up to 5 source to up to 9 destination drives for ultra-efficient imaging.
- Concurrent Image+Verify feature. Verification starts shortly after imaging process begins, significantly reducing the image plus verification process time.
- Image to/from Fibre Channel drives and enclosures with the optional Fibre Channel Module.
- Recognize source drives and partitions that are possibly encrypted.
- Cloud storage acquisition software renewable option provides convenient capture of OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox files.
- Capture from mobile devices including Apple® iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets with an optional renewable software package.
- Secure Erase NVMe SSDs.
- File Browser/write-blocked drive preview feature provides logical access to drives and network repositories connected to Falcon-NEO. View contents of dd, e01, ex01, and dmg image files created by Falcon-NEO.
- Secure sensitive evidence data with whole disk, open standard, drive encryption using the NIST recommended XTS-AES-256 cipher mode, decrypt using Falcon-NEO or Veracrypt.
- Logical Imaging feature creates a logical image using pre-set, custom filters, file signature files and keyword search to capture only specific files needed.
- Image to/from a network location using two 10GbE connections for fast network imaging performance and to minimize bottlenecks.
- Image from a laptop using our iSCSI boot client or from a Mac®computer using Target Disk Mode without removing the hard drive.
- Multi-task. Perform image, wipe, hash tasks simultaneously. Little or no speed degradation when imaging from three sources to three destinations.
- S.M.A.R.T. reporting for all drives involved in Drive to File, Drive to Drive, and Wipe tasks.
- Network Traffic Capture. Capture network traffic, VOIP, internet activity.
“Having conducted an assessment and reassessment of the Falcon®-NEO together with the years of using it in an operational environment, it is without doubt the “Best in Class” solution among the digital forensic imagers in its tier. It is also the “premier” portable forensic imager in the marketplace at the present time and a must have solution for all digital forensic, cyber security or specialist information technology practitioners.”. Read the complete article here.