This powerful, advanced cloning solution includes two 10GbE network connections and support to clone up to 16 M.2 NVMe SSDs with optional PCIe Expansion Modules. Maximize your productivity by utilizing the latest network technology to streamline your workflow and clone directly to or from a network repository or a NAS device. The ZXi™-10G also supports cloning from Thunderbolt™ storage enclosures utilizing two built-in Thunderbolt 4 ports.
The ZXi™-10G is the first hard drive duplicator on the market to include two 10GbE network connections, allowing you to streamline your workflow and clone directly to or from a network repository or a NAS device. The ZXi-10G also provides the ability, with an optional PCIe Expansion Module to clone M.2 NVMe SSDs. The ZXI-10G efficiently performs hard drive duplicating tasks including PC deployments, OS upgrades, content/application distribution and data back-up tasks.
- 2 10GbE network ports for fast cloning to/from a network repository or NAS
- Clone up to a total of 6 SATA/SAS-ready targets, add 4 targets with an optional expansion kit
- Clone M.2 NVMe SSDs using the optional PCIe Expansion Module
- Clone up to 8 Type-A USB 3.2 drives and 3 Type-C drives
- Two Thunderbolt™ 4/USB-C port available to clone to/from Thunderbolt storage enclosures
- Blazing fast hard drive duplicating at up to 29GB/min*
- Supports SATA, USB3 in the base unit, optional support for SAS drives is available
- Support for IDE, ZIF, mSATA, microSATA, eSATA drives and compact flash media is available with optional adapters
- Supports both mirror copy (100% bit for bit) and a “CleverCopy” mode that intelligently copies only data areas of the hard drive
- Safely sanitize drives with a wipe feature. Supports DoD 7 pass, Secure Erase and meets NIST 800-88 guidelines